Anywho back to the matter at hand. I know this post is a year too late, but I am British and I have only just got BTvision so forgive me as I have only just started season two of Pushing Daisies. The best thing about Chuck is that she is played by the UK's Anna Friel and that her outfits are all or mostly VINTAGE! Chuck is always solving murder cases in the prettiest prom dresses or disguising her identity in Breakfast at Tiffany style shades and Grace Kelly Headscarves. What is not to like or admire?
5 Tips to get Chuck's style:
- Think every day is a second chance at another glorious day so dress like it is your last! (?)
- Think glamourous disguise - big shades, head scarves and trench coats.
- Dress to remind the boy why he obsessed about you for all those years.
- Wear girly ruffles, peter pan collars and always remember a nice floral pattern attracts the bees.
- Do not eat a pie everyday even if the boy who owns the Pie Hole also owns your heart!